Course Description (Includes 60 minutes of video tutorials)
Got great ideas for t-shirt designs, but can’t draw? No worries! There are millions of graphic designers all over the world waiting to create your unique t-shirt design ideas, and they’ll do it for pennies on the dollar. You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars on high-end graphic design software like Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. You won’t have to spend months trying to figure out how to use the software either.
In this training module, you’ll discover an ‘easy to follow’ method of getting hundreds of graphic designers to compete against each other to create your masterpiece design.
If you can sketch your idea onto a piece of paper like my 13-year old daughter did below:
You’ll be able to get your t-shirt ideas created by skillful graphic design artists, who are masters of graphic arts and design… Their years of experience will have your brand looking like a million bucks… See the final artwork created below…
Here’s what I will teach you in this training…
- How to ensure you own the rights to the designs you get created. In the graphic design field, it’s standard practice that the designer owns the copyrights to the artwork they create. Which is why it’s important you establish who owns the artwork BEFORE you start working with a graphic designer. I will provide you with a template you can modify and tweak, so you can give to graphic designers to fill-out before you hire them.
- Where and how to choose the right graphic designer to work on your project. Choose the wrong one and you could be throwing away money. I’ll show you what to look for before committing your hard-earned money to a ‘wanna-be’ designer. Follow my workflow and you’ll get amazing designs created.
- How to best communicate your design ideas. A lot of people mess this part up. In order to get the best possible design created, you must know how to communicate your ideas. Too often, people slip up here and give up on ever seeing their vision fulfilled.
- How to get hundreds of designers to create your design idea for you to review, so you can choose your favorite design. I like this method because I can see which graphic designer created the best version of my idea — then I can send revisions before deciding which design concept I want.
- For those of you wanting to create your own designs, I’ll let you know which software you can use and will point you to some tutorials that’ll show you how to use the various graphics design software.
I’ll teach you everything I know to ensure you get the best possible design created, for the best possible price. The designs you’re having created are extremely valuable assets because the designs themselves ARE literally your business. If your designs suck, or look amateurish, you won’t get the sales and revenue you need to build a sustainable and growing business. Don’t skimp out on this part — you MUST get this right.
For Just $33 you get (one-time investment):
- Over 60 minutes of video lessons
- Exclusive comments area to post your questions and get answers
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- 100% satisfaction guarantee, or your money back
FREE BONUS CONTENT (Additional 45 Minutes of Training)
- Making Sense of Your T-shirt Design Ideas
- What Makes a Design Good or Bad?
- Coming Up with a ‘T-shirt Collection”
- Defining Your T-shirt Brand
- Getting Mock-ups or Professional Photos Made
ADDITIONAL BONUS CONTENT
See step-by-step how I got the following SCARFACE t-shirt design made from scratch
Cartess Ross has sold millions of dollars worth of t-shirts to people all over the world using the Internet, radio commercials, direct mail, super affiliates, and untraditional marketing and advertising. His training program, TshirtRiches, empowers others turn inward and capitalize off of the t-shirt design ideas twirling around in their head.