Course Description for Plastisol Transfers
Don’t get ripped off by screen printers claiming to make plastisol transfers. In this tutorial, I’ll reveal a listing of the best screen print transfer vendors on the market. I’ll show you some creative ways to drive your costs so low, you’re practically getting them for pennies on the dollar.
Since 1999, I’ve used the heat press transfer method to press and sell millions of dollars worth of t-shirts to people, churches and various organization all around the world. I couldn’t afford to spend $10,000.00 on screen printing equipment and this was the BEST alternative to getting started… 17 years later, we still use this method because the quality is superb.
In this training module, you’ll discover an ‘easy to follow’ method of getting hundreds of graphic designers to compete against each other to create your masterpiece design.
Here’s what I will teach you in this training…
- Where to find screen print transfer vendors. I’ve outlined a listing of vendors who are ready to start working with you to get your t-shirt ideas onto this special release paper.
- What are the different types of transfer methods. Not all methods apply to everybody. There are a variety of transfer processes out in the marketplace. When selling your t-shirts to your customers, you have to choose the best transfer method to ensure a top-quality t-shirt. In this training, we’ll cover these.
- How to keep your transfer costs as low as possible. It’s hard starting a t-shirt business on limited funds. It’s important to find savings where ever you can. In this training, I’ll show you how to drive your transfer costs down to mere coins.
- Where to find pre-made transfer designs. Want to sell religious themed t-shirts? How about ‘western’ or ‘patriotic’ themed tees? There are thousands and thousands of pre-made designs you can get started with. We started our t-shirt company by selecting a handful of Christian t-shirt transfers and launched in 1999. I’ll show you some best practices for going this route.
I’ll teach you everything I know to ensure you get the best possible pricing for screen print quality transfers (plastisol).
$17 $9 bucks you get:
- Exclusive comments area to post your questions and get answers
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- 100% satisfaction guarantee, or your money back
BONUS ADD-ON: I’m also throwing in the wholesale listing of where you can purchase wholesale blank t-shirts, caps, bags, hoodies, sweatshirts, long-sleeve tees, etc…