You really can make a bunch of money with the t-shirt ideas you come up with… In this video, I actually prove that people will buy what you create.
Feel free to post your questions/comments below!
TshirtRiches Quick-Start Training Blueprint:
I’ve got some very important information to send you...
Here’s what you’ll receive when I mail your Quick-Start Workbook and Vendors/Suppliers
- How to get your ‘Sales Tax Id’ – you’ll need this number in order to purchase wholesale supplies like blank t-shirts and transfers from these wholesalers … many won’t open an account for you without it.
- How and where to Get the Best Deal on Screen Printed Transfers – I breakdown how to get your custom transfers made for the cheapest amount possible … Not implementing these techniques could easily cost you a fortune per transfer design printed up. In addition, I show you where to find screen printed transfer vendors.
- Print Your Own Transfers – while I don’t recommend this, I’ll provide you with a source to get the best possible transfer paper to print your own, along with a couple of high heat pigment ink suppliers who’ll recommend which printers and inks to buy.
- Wholesalers for blank apparel – get a directory of companies that’ll wholesale you things blank t-shirts, bags, caps, golf shirts, aprons, hoodies, etc…
- Stock transfer vendors – I got initially got started this way … I purchased pre-made designs (called stock transfers). We specialized in the religious/Christian apparel market and I was able to choose from hundreds of pre-made religious designs. I printed them onto t-shirts and made my own catalogs and put the shirts on my website and have literally sold hundreds of thousands of these t-shirts all over the world … You can quickly get started by going this route too … It was years later before I started coming up with my own designs.
I cover a lot of other stuff within this quick-start workbook … If you’re ready to get started in the biz, I’d encourage you to sign-up for it right now.
I also share a few other secrets that could make this a profitable venture for you…
I previously sold this as an eBook for $157 … Order by midnight and you’re guaranteed today’s flat rate of $57 + $5.95 shipping & handling!
INCLUDES FREE BONUS WHEN YOU SIGNUP NOW!
When you sign-up right now, I’ll throw in a FREE sample t-shirt into the package. The shirt you’ll receive was heat pressed with a plastisol (screen printed transfer). You can wash it a few dozen times and dry it too… I want you to see firsthand how these t-shirts hold up with the screen printed heat transfer method. This is the next best option to screen printing….
I would just like to have a list of your suppliers for the transfers.
We have a source list available for purchase. The source list includes various companies to purchase custom, and pre-made transfers from a list of transfer vendors as well as vendors to purchase blank shirts.
The price for custom transfers will be determined by the amount of colors you have in your design. If you are on a tight budget then I would recommend no more than 2 colors in the design. The more colors in the design the more it will cost to have the designs screen printed onto the release paper.
If you would, please click the link below to purchase the source list.
Or you can find the source list in the course we have available for purchase. We have created a training course that will walk you through the entire process from beginning to end. There’s no reason in trying to figure all this out on your own, cut your learning curb in half! We’ve done all the hard work for you. All you have to do is take advantage of the blueprint we’ll provide, learn the material and apply it towards your business. This isn’t an easy task, this isn’t some get rich quick scam and it will require a lot of hard work if you expect to receive any type of results. Honestly, your results depend on you.
Please click the link to check out the program we have created along with the pricing information.
Hey There. I discovered your blog the usage of msn.
That is a very neatly written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and
come back to read extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post.
I’ll definitely return.
Thank you so much! Glad that you liked it and found it useful.